Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekly Favorites: November 21, 2010

Here are my favorites for the week. There were a lot of great posts.
Turkey Baster Painting
Here's a new way to paint and since Thanks Giving is coming up, it fits in with the theme.

Cinamon Sparkle Play-dough
This play-dough came out really neat and I like the idea of giving it as a gift.

Coffee Filter Snowflakes
A cute snowflake craft. They are good for winter decorations.

A Light and Dark Den
A great post about building a different type of den for the kids. they can experiment with mirrors, reflections, lights and shiny objects.

Painting Pancakes
A fun way to get toddlers and preschoolers involved in cooking.

Snowman Game
A cute homemade snowman game.

Toasting Marshmallows with Children
Toasting marshmallows is a great science activity to do with kids.

Bubble Bath Paint
Some bubble bath paints to bring creativity to bath time.

Edible Winter Sensory Tub
A neat winter sensory tub.

Bath Time Sensory Tub
Another creative and fun sensory tub made by Counting Coconuts!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up my coffee filter snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really pleased you liked our marshmallow ideas - thanks for including us in your round up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting my game. So happy you like it....we have a blast with it. Hope others do to. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to my bubble bath paint. I'm now happily following back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates