Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rhyming Memory

Here’s a quick and simple rhyming activity. Print off the pictures, cut them into cards and laminate them. You can either just have the kids match them up or play a game of memory. We used this with our preschoolers a couple of weeks ago when we introduced the rhyming concept. They had cards already made with other pictures, but for the purpose of the blog and having a set of my own, I found a different set of pictures. It didn’t take the kids long to do this activity and it’s a good time filler when there’s not much time left before clean up. I hope you enjoy it.


Bear

Chair





Bee

Key





Cat

Hat





Arctic Fox

Box





Ghost

Toast





Moon

Spoon





Mouse

House

 


Snake

Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates