Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Favorites: December 19, 2010

Here are my favorites for the week!
1.
Snowball Pompoms
Make homemade snowballs.

2.
Snowman Pancakes
Snowman pancakes with different toppings.

3.
Shaving Foam Play
Shaving cream play with food coloring and scents added.

4.
Cupcake Ornaments
Cute homemade cupcake ornaments.

5.
Christmas Ornament Craft Glittered Sea Shells
Make these pretty sea shell Christmas ornaments.

6.
Puffy Snowflakes
A puffy snowflake craft.

7.
M&M Wreath
A Christmas wreath using M&M's.

8.
Fingerpainted, Peppermint, Snowflake Wrapping Paper
Homemade wrapping paper.

9.
Yogurt Bottle Snowmen
A cute way to make snowmen.

10.
Melted Bead Christmas Ornaments
Neat melted bead ornaments.

11.
Christmas Ice Lanterns
Learn how to make these ice lanterns for a nice decoration.

12.
Snowy Ice Cream
A recipe for snow ice cream.

13.
Bubble Magnets
A simple and inexpensive way to make magnets using any kind of paper or pictures.

14.
Goody, Goody Gumdrops!
A Christmas craft using gumdrops.

6 comments:

  1. These sound great - I think I have to go check out every single one, now! Thanks for linking up to our ornament post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Great round up. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked my bubble magnets. I hope you have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to me! These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for the link backs Darcey! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas - can you believe it's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking to me. What fun things you found can't wait to play with them this holiday break.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates