Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekly Favorites for May 29, 2011

Here are my favorites for the week. Like many of you, I'm having trouble commenting on others blogs so if I don't leave a comment for you, I'm sorry. I hope everyone is enjoying their Mamorial Day weekend!

1.
Baby Playtime- Water Bottle Water Fountain From Toddler Approved.
A fun bath time toy.

2.
Boys in the Doll House Teaching Tolerance
A great post about tolerance.

3.
Ice Cream Cones for Literacy or Math
An ice cream cone printable that can be used for a variety of activities.

4.
30 Ways to Play with Balloons from hands on : as we grow.
Thirty neat activities to do with balloons.

5.
Learning Activities with Rocks from ABC and 123.
Some great activities using rocks for learning.

6.
Salty Starfish Art Activity for Summer from Little Running Teacher.
This would be great for an ocean theme or for a general summer activity.

7.
Sensory Play Play-dough and Marbles from mama smiles.
Here are some different things you can do with marbles and play-dough.

8.
Ten Ways to Attract Girls to the Block Corner from Let The Children Play.
A number of ways to get girls more involved in the block area.

9.
How to Make a Recycled Bubble Wrap Travel Game from ohdeedoh.
A simple game to keep kids occupied while traveling.

10.
Homemade bubble Bath from Heavenly Homemakers.
This recipe is so simple.


Thank you to those of you who have served our country in the past and the present.

 Happy Mamorial Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and diverse collection of links!

    Thank you for including my blog in your list of links this week!

    Now I'm off to check out the other links =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including our link! I loved that bubble wrap travel activity too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates