Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Message to my Classmates

This is the last week of my first class for my early childhood studies program through Walden University. Overall, it went better than expected. I learned many new things about the early childhood field. A lot of that new information came from my classmates. Thank you for posting supportive comments on my blog and on the discussion boards. Thank you for sharing resources, experiences and ideas that I’m sure we all learned from. I know some things I’ll definitely be able to use in my future work. I will be thanking some of you personally on your blogs, but I’m thanking the rest of you here. I wish you all success in the future. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Darcey,

    I wanted to thank you for all the support and great examples and effort that you put into your course work through the discussions and blog post. I have enjoyed talking with you about the importance of play and I am so thankful that there is someone else out there that believes so strongly as I do how important play is in a early childhood classroom. I am sure your determination and love for teaching young children will take you far in life, I wish you the best and look forward to hopefully having you in a future class! Thanks for the comments on my blog as well! After seeing your blog and communicating through blogs, I hope to continue using my blog for my classroom! I actually found some colleagues at work that use blogs a lot! :) Thanks again! Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates