Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Assignments

I started my first class yesterday and discovered that one of my assignments was to create an early childhood blog. I asked if I could use my current blog and my professor said yes. The assignment entries will be different than my regular entries. They’ll be more personal and they have requirements. For my current followers, I’ll continue to post things like I have been posting right along, but I’ll also have to add specific entries for my assignments. To warn you, there will be a few of them in a row next week, but I’ll be able to space the others out more. They will all be labeled with an assignments tag so if you don’t want to read them, you can skip them and they’ll be in their own category. I’ll be posting a new sensory tub later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates