Saturday, October 16, 2010

Numbered Pie Matching

Here’s another matching activity for fall. What you do is cut the pies out and then cut them in half so there are two halves to match up. If you are using a file folder, right the numbers 1 through 10 next to one set of pie halves and then you can write the same corresponding numbers on the back of the other pie halves. If you are using match cards, you can either hand write the number right on the picture or copy and paste using the computer as I did with the blackberry pie. There will be a part two of this which I will post next week. I hope you enjoy this.


Apple

Banana Cream




Blackberry

Blueberry




Cherry

Chocolate Cream




Lemon Meringue

Peanut Butter




Pumpkin

Strawberry



All pictures were found using Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates