Thursday, June 21, 2012

Assignment: Thank You

We are finally at the end of our communications course. I want to thank my classmates and professor for their feedback, encouragement and for sharing their knowledge and experiences. I have enjoyed learning and working with all of you. There are a couple of you who have been in classes with me basically since the beginning. Others I have met recently.



Now as we move on to our specializations, some of us will be taking different paths, but we all are passionate about and are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children. I want to wish everyone luck and success at work and in life! For those who are specializing in administration, management and leadership, I look forward to learning with you. For anyone who would like to keep in touch, you can reach me at play2grow@sent.com or on twitter @play2grow. I will also keep this blog open to share projects and activities in the future.

7 comments:

  1. I am excited to see that you are in the administration, management, and leadership specialization because that means we can continue this journey together! Your blog posts have been informative and insightful, and I appreciate the knowledge you have to offer! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcey, I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all the projects that you have done with your students. It has been a pleasure working with you in the courses that we have had together. I wish you the best of luck with your future classes and everything else that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcey,
    I enjoy being in class with you. I always learn something from your discussion posts and I love reading your blog. I wish you the best of luck in your future classes and with your career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcey,
    I have looked forward to reading and responding to your posts since the very beginning. I appreciate how you always seem to have an open-mind and a different perspective on the topics given. I hope to work with you again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Darcy, for your knowledge and feedback that you have given me over the past eight weeks. I always look forward to learning along with you and from you. I hope to stay in touch with you as well. Good luck in your future work and courses. Hopefully, talk soon. ~Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Darcy, for your knowledge and feedback that you have given me over the past eight weeks. I always look forward to learning along with you and from you. I hope to stay in touch with you as well. Good luck in your future work and courses. Hopefully, talk soon. ~Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darcey,

    It was a pleasure having you as a part of my colleague family. You have shared a wealth of knowledge to me and others and have such a great attitude about what you do! I have absolutely enjoyed reading your contributions to our class and good luck with your future endeavors. be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates