Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekly Favorites for August 21, 2011

I have a short break from school so I'll try to post some things in the next couple of weeks. Here are my favorites for the week. Enjoy...
1.
Water Fun Round-Up: Ocean and Sea Creature Activities and Crafts
A round up of ocean themed activities.

2.
Bubblewrap Print Sea Scape.
A sea themed craft.

3.
DIY Rainbow Crayons
How to make rainbow crayons at home.

4.
Flowers and Fairies Sensory Tub
A creative idea for a sensory tub.

5.
Surprising Things that Babies Might do if Given the Chance.
An informative post written by Janet Lansbury about how much babies can do on their own if they have the opportunity.

6.
Making Hard Sand Castles
Sand castles you can actually decorate and keep.

7.
Eric Carle Inspired Birthday Cake
An Eric Carle inspired craft.

8.
Science Experiments
A list of basic science experiments for young children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates