Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Favorites for June 12, 2011

I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was busy and my list is short this week. I hope you enjoy the links. Hopefully I'll have more time this week to post some new entries.

1.
Puffy Ice Cream Cones in Preschool from Teach Preschool.
A fun ice cream project for summer or any time. It's a good excuse to eat ice cream!

2.
Magic Potions and Fizzing Formulas- Getting Kids’ Attention With Chemistry! from Not Just Cute.
A beginning lesson in chemestry for those little scientists.

3.
Rock Candy Experiment from tinker Lab
How to make rock candy.

4.
Garden Sensory Bin from Growing Up Our Style
A fun idea for a summer sensory bin.

5.
Texture Flash Cards from
Children's Learning Activities.
A neat texture game.

6.
Homemade Marbled Bouncy Balls and Ramp from I Can Teach My Child
A fun activity with homemade bouncy balls and a ramp! Simple and inexpensive.

7.
Ten Tips for Teachers Starting a Blog from Let The Children Play.
A helpful list on how to get started blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates