Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Favorites: November 14, 2010

There were a lot of great craft posts this week. Here are some of my favorites.
1.
Wax paper flower hangings
These came out really pretty. I like crafts using nature.

2.
Sweet paint with powdered juice
Paint that you can smell is always fun to use!

3.
Melted crayon drawings
Another spin on drawing with crayons. I remember when my art teacher made melted crayons in elementary school. I always enjoyed them more than the average crayons.

4.
Transparent crayon pictures
I've never seen this before, but here's a way to make pictures drawn with crayons transparent.

5.
Painting Pine Cones!
These also came out very pretty. They'd make good ornament or wreath decorations for the holidays.

6.
Squirrely Fun!
A cute book and pine cone craft for a squirrel theme.

The two links below are to free printables. I'm posting them to thank you for sharing these with the rest of us.
Sorting printables Via The Activity Mom.
Free Christmas Printables via Worldwide Classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked our juice painting activity! Several of the activities you shared here are are great and are very helpful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates