During the first part of April to celebrate spring, I made this lemon scented play-dough!
It smelled so good!
Here is the recipe that I used.
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 cup salt,
- 2 table spoons vegetable oil,
- 2 table spoons cream of tartar,
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- A few drops of lemon extract,
- A couple drops of red food coloring.
- A few drops glycerin.
- 1. Mix dry ingredients.
- 2. Stir in oil.
- 3. Add water and mix until lumps are gone and it comes together.
- 4. Then kneed. Add scent, food coloring and or glycerin for shininess at kneading stage.
Store in an air tight container.